Well it has been a good couple of months since my last blog post. Lots happening, especially on the Tolcarn Observatory development front. We had a successful open weekend for the Perseids meteor shower earlier this month, and obtained a couple of promising images with the new Takahashi TSA-120 and SBIG STT 8300. As the days start to draw in, I'm sure there'll be more to follow. This week I managed a couple of hour's worth of hydrogen alpha data on the region surrounding the star Gamma Cygni 'Sadr'. Unfortunately my dark frames collected on subsequent evenings weren't great so I had a lot of image clear-up to do. Despite this, everything else worked well and the guiding was spot on. After calibrating and combining the images I used the NewAstro Zone System technique to process the image. I was pleased with the final result.